Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Congratulations to all seven of my winners, in the U.S and U.K.!

Today I'd like to give a shout-out to some of my most loyal readers...and the winners of my last contest, which I'm happy to say are both one and the same. My website contest for a moonstone necklace was won by Arwen L. from Austin, TX. Congrats, Arwen! She sent me a lovely picture of herself wearing her new necklace. Thank you for allowing me to share, Arwen!





At the same time, I had a give-a-way for SIX autographed ARC's of Everlasting Enchantment. It's always so hard for me to give away just ONE prize when I get so many wonderful entries sharing my books on Twitter and Facebook and other social media. Anyone could enter, of course, but the only way to find out about this private contest was through my newsletter. (Oh, dear. You still aren't a subscriber of my newsletter? It's easy! Just hop on over to my website and click on the Newsletter button: http://www.kathrynekennedy.com )

Congratulations to:
Sandra L. from Kalamazoo, MI 
Kathie S. from Oklahoma City, OK
Jennifer H. from Sharpsburg GA
Dianna R. from South Charleston, WV
Ilona F. from Wales, U.K. (Yes, I allow entries from my overseas readers!)
Karen K. from Five Points, AL

 
  I use RandomNumber.org to pick the winners. I find it fascinating that the winners are all from different states/locations, although it makes me happy to know that my books are reaching and touching so many different people. I guess magical romance can appeal to any tender heart.

As Always,
My Magical Best,
Kathryne Kennedy

No comments: