Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Writer = Juggler

It's totally true.  Most writers don't live the life glamour.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  For the vast majority of us, we are working day jobs, keeping the household running, raising kids, caring for aging parents, or any number of other things "normal" people do.

The only difference is that write, too.

I'm no exception to the rule.  I recently signed a deal with Pocket Books for my next three books--a new series.  I am over-the-moon excited, but also where's-my-straitjacket stressed.  Juggling is second nature to me by now, but there are still prospects, like moving to a new publisher and wanting to impress them, that terrify me.

Wish me luck and look for the first book in my new series, THE FIVE DEATHS OF ROXANNE LOVE, coming in Fall 2013.

3 comments:

Estella said...

Good luck with your new series!

Unknown said...

Thrilled for you! it's a great kind of stress to have.

Caris said...

Erin,
I'm so thrilled for you! Can't wait to read your new series!

Hugs,
Caris