Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Win 'magical' jewels and a book for your friend!











I have launched my new contest on my website!


Second contest for
THE LADY OF THE STORM

To celebrate the upcoming release of THE LADY OF THE STORM, I am offering a gorgeous genuine 16.75 carat sky blue topaz necklace, which represents the magical power my heroine half-breed inherited from her elven lord father.

This second contest is all about your friends. To enter, just e-mail a friend and tell them about my books, and either cc or forward your message to me at: kathryne@kathrynekennedy.com (or use the link at http://www.kathrynekennedy.com/contest.html). Please send a separate entry for each friend if you e-mail more than one. If your entry is chosen as the winner, you will win the 'magical' jewelry AND your friend will win an autographed copy of THE LADY OF THE STORM!

A winner will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. Your information will be kept confidential. Contest ends August 1, 2011. One entry per friend. Void where prohibited by law. You must be 18 years or older to enter. No prize substitution permitted. Odds of winning are determined by number of entrants. This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.

I am receiving several entries per friend, which increases the odds of winning, so be sure to reach out to all your book-loving buddies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful necklace, Kathryne. Your winner will be very lucky and happy to recieve these gifts.