Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And a few more answers...

Here’s a few more answers to some interesting questions I’ve been asked over the years:



I knew I wanted to be a writer after I sold my very first short story. That’s when I thought that people would actually want to read what I wrote.



My dad has been my biggest inspiration. He’s always inspired me to reach for my dreams.



The characters in my books are not based on people I know. They come totally from my imagination, although I study real people for certain physical characteristics and mannerisms.



So many books have such very different amazing things to offer that it is difficult to choose only one that is a must-read. I guess I would have to default to the very first book I can remember reading: Grimm’s Fairy Tales.



Life would be pretty dull if I couldn’t use my creativity.



If I could trade places with anyone in the world, past or present, real or fiction, I would choose Mary Magdalene, cause I’ve got a lot of questions for Jesus Christ.



If I was stranded on a desert island and could only have 3 things, they would be: Chocolate, my laptop, and a very long power cable to the nearest electrical source.



My favorite movie is Sense & Sensibility with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet. I’ve seen it a dozen times, and I still cry when Marianne gets sick and Elinor’s vulnerability is exposed.



The one thing that I would want all my readers to know is that I’m just an ordinary person who has the same feelings, hardships, and joys as anybody else.



If I could invite 5 people to dinner, they would be my mom, my husband, my two sons, and Jeff Dunham...cause we can all use some laughter in our lives right now.



Until Next Time,

Kathryne

No comments: